Re: [OM] 350mm F2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 350mm F2.8
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:01:11 EST
In a message dated 1/25/01 12:46:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Of course we'll
 forgive...anyone who has been an OM user for as many years as you have
 can't be all bad...even if you are contemplating using a C*n*n ;-) at
 times instead...we accepted Lex after all and he admits to still using
 one too.

Hi Mike-I enjoyed your thoughts-The C*n*n I am messing with is a  HUGE 400mm
f2.8 FD that was about $1800.  I knew I could experiment with it and resell
to someone without a loss.  I never have contemplated C*n*n (besides the
autofocus 600mm f4 but that is not a real thought yet)
That is the beauty of Olympus, bring any camera gear around and the Olympus
stuff really shines.  The Zuiko 350 seems to be half the beast the 400mm f2.8
is.
Cheers!
John R