Re: R: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice

Subject: Re: R: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice
From: rtomcala <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:28:23 -0500
Peter,
  There is also an "oh, Yes" to going to Pompeii.  Just because it's 80
degrees (F) and sunny in Naples when you start out that morning, don't
forget to take substantial jackets with you.  I froze my tush off when I
went.  It is high on the mountain and frequently in very cold and wet
clouds.  Other than that, I loved it.
Rand E.