[OM] Disassembling OM2S(P)

Subject: [OM] Disassembling OM2S(P)
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:08:16 +0000 (GMT)
Lex said something about removing advance levers & the like without
breaking anything, which reminded me that now I have another 2SP body, I
ought to do something about the jammed advance lever on the other one
(only works with a winder).  Given that the cost of getting it done
professionally is about the same as a functional 2SP, I'd like to have a
go myself, so:

How does one remove the advance lever?

What else does one need to do to get the top cover off and inspect the
advance mechanism? (looks like I'll have to take the film speed knob
off, but how?)

TIA for any help offered.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |