[OM] The Olympus Guy

Subject: [OM] The Olympus Guy
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:39:52 EST
I just got off the phone with Brad at Brad's Collectibles/Used Photo and
had an interesting conversation. He said that he had heard after-
the-fact that the The Olympus Guy was looking to sell his business and
that Brad felt sorry that he wasn't approached about it. He said that he
and Paul at the Olympus Guy were never friends but it would have been
nice if a guy like Brad had taken over the Olympus business. He's been
great to deal with whenever I've used him.

Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA