RE: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US

Subject: RE: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:50:23 -0800
At 01:09 PM 1/26/01 -0800, you wrote:
>I'll second Chris' recommendation.  The Canadian Rockies are awesome.  Lake
>Louise to Jasper is a drive that rivals the Pacific Coast Highway for being
>a visual stunner.

Ahhem!

Everyone seems to keep forgetting Canada's best kept secret - Vancouver
Island. Tempreature today is a balmy +12C, the rohdodenroms (sp) in our
front yard are in bloom (oblg OM content I just shot them with OM-1 and
50/3.5 - handheld it is so sunny), I can see Mt. Baker from here and there
are Orcas out in the Strait. Best of all there is virtually no traffic
floating around.  OOps forget what I just said - don't come - its awful at
this time of the year.

>From Sidney-By-The-Sea
Barry H