Re: [OM] [OT] Space shuttle

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Space shuttle
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:16:23 -0500
Boy do I remember that - I was working in Clearwater, Florida and when I
heard about the explosion, I rushed outside.  The now familiar 'Y' shaped
cloud was the only thing in the sky.  It was so cold that morning there was
just a clear blue sky and that exhaust plume from the explosion.  It lasted
most of the day.

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia