Re: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:23:44 -0500
I think you'll find LA just a big smoggy suburb with everyone asking you if
you're gonna see a movie that day.

I agree with the others that the northern areas, such as SF, etc., and the drive
up, will be MUCH more interesting.

Of course, I won't go into the areas, and scenery around the adirondacks in NY,
or New York City, a world of its own that you'll have to see on your next trip
to the states. (and, no, it's not more dangerous than the places you're already
going to visit), or Boston, or Florida, or Washington DC, or Montreal, or Quebec
City, or Niagra Falls, or New England....... yes, the east coast is not part of
this trip :)

Have fun Above All!!

Larry