Re: [OM] [OT] Space shuttle

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Space shuttle
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:57:12 EST
In a message dated 1/26/01 7:44:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Fifteen years ago this Sunday. >>
I remember it well..i stayed home that day to watch the launch (used to work
at the Cape and still find the launches amazing)..was watching live when it
exploded...called my shop and made my hub close the store and come home to
see it. I had been down there for maybe 10 launches and it never occurred to
me that something like that could happen!

Being a former schoolteacher as well. it kinda cut to the core..

Susan Steele
Virginia USA
"God grant me the senility to forget the people
   I never liked anyway, the
   good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
   and the eyesight to tell the difference."
                   ( Senility Prayer: Author Unknown)