[OM] Wanted: Electronics nut to building lightening trigger

Subject: [OM] Wanted: Electronics nut to building lightening trigger
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 07:46:13 -0700
Are there any electronics nuts in the house???

Quite sometime ago, someone posted a message to the mailing list
'bout a device that could be used to fire an OM-with-winder/MD when
lightening strikes:

http://www.astro.uni-bonn.de/~kbagschi/blitze.shtml

At the time, I sent an e-mail to the guy (Klaus) asking if he'd be
interested in making one for me, but he replied that we wasn't.

I'd *really* like to have one of these gizmos, but don't have the skills (or
equipment) to do it myself.  Is there anyone out there that would be
interested in making one for me?  Naturally, I'll pay for the cost of parts
and a reasonable amount for the time/effort involved.

Replies offlist to mailto:coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx is probably best.

Thanks!

Regards,

Chris