[OM] Olympus Pen F Zuiko Mirror T F8 800mm - who know about it?

Subject: [OM] Olympus Pen F Zuiko Mirror T F8 800mm - who know about it?
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:37:17 +0100
Hello Penfriends.

I have been offered for sale an Olympus tele mirror lens for the Pen F
system, the Zuiko mirror T F8 f=800mm.
Does any of you have a clue to what is an acceptable price for this
lens?
Considering its 33 year age, it is in exc+ condition, with caps, hood,
case, set of 8 filters and manual leaflet present. The color is grey,
like the older Olympus microscopes in the fifties and sixties were
painted in.

I only know of one collector possessing this lens, and I have never
seen one of these before. Checking the regular Internet sources
doesn't make me much wiser about its value.

I think that it may be rather rare - otherwise I would have come
across one in the past 25 years being an Olympus user/collector...

All comments welcome.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht Holland.