[OM] Praise to Tom Scales

Subject: [OM] Praise to Tom Scales
From: miaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 18:28:08 -0500
Tom takes a lot of good natured ribbing on this list. But I just wanted to
publicly thank him for being very good and very easy to do buisness with.
I've done a couple of transactions with Tom and he's been most accomodating
and his equipment descriptions have always been good and his prices fair.

To be sure, I've had very positive buisness dealings with several list
members. I appreciate them all and thank the list for bringing us all
together.

Mike Swaim