Re: [OM] [OT] Space shuttle

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Space shuttle
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 22:17:49 EST
I have the same info from another source. Sam's report is completely true.
They were all alive until they hit the water. I forget how many Gs it was on
impact. 15?

George S.

dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< He said during the seperation of the cockpit that everyone on board
survived
 the explosion. The trained astronauts remained calm during thier enduring
 plight toward the Atlantic Ocean.

 Christy MacCuliff (spelling), allegedly panicked and unfastened her seat
 belt harness and had to be restrained. This is why NASA will never have
 another civilian (average) in space for the immeadiate future. All this
 information has been kept secret from the public, for PR reasons.

 I asked how would they know? He said everyone started the oxygen packs and
 Christy was the only one not found fastened to her seat.

 Seems possible?

 Sam...