Re: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 22:34:27 -0500
It gets cold there all right!  I was just in West Yellowstone and it dropped
to 25 below 0 (F) the first morning I was there. We were on snowmobiles and
with the windchill from the moving snowmobile, a couple people in our group
had minor frostbite.

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia