Re: [OM] Re: Los Angeles has all kinds of photo ops

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Los Angeles has all kinds of photo ops
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 23:27:41 -0500
Thats how I scored a new 4T a few years back. UPS dropped my body (KEH purchased OM 4) on my doorstep after I had it CLAed and I never got it. A few weeks after I complained, a new 4T body was delivered. I signed for that one!

That doesn't qualify me for the Doris club does it.

Gregg

Winsor wrote:

Here on the west coast at least FedEx delivers and has you sign. UPS just drops it on your front step and sprints away. Fortunately none have disappeared, so far.