[OM] Back from Taiwan, a few Flash Questions

Subject: [OM] Back from Taiwan, a few Flash Questions
From: "Albert Yang" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:03:37 -0800
Well, I'm back from Taiwan (8 rolls of film later!!!)

Some of the shots were simply stunning.  About 100f them.

650f them were too dark...  The Fuji Superia 400 was amazing
outdoors, but indoors, it was a bit too dark still, despite having
cranked the ISO to 320 from 400...  I might have to go 240 next time.

But what I did notice was that almost everything was too dark...  So
it's time to buy a flash!  I'll scan a few of them in for you guys...

I have an OM-1n, if I buy a T20 flash, does that mean when it's dark,
the metering compensates for the fact I will now have a flash?  How
does it all work?  If someone would be so kind to explain it to me,
I'd greatly appreciate it...

Thanks!
Albert