Re: [OM] eSIF

Subject: Re: [OM] eSIF
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:14:01 +0100
: nvermind...i t was Netscape acting up again ( NN4.76; it keeps crashing o
: nme all the time! that's why i use Opera 5.02 <gg>

I've given Opera 5.02 a try and I encountered a site containing some code Opera
didn't like and it would consistantly crash on it. Also it doesn't let you
scroll very smoothly on a page that contains a lot of large graphics (like my
generic portfolio).

Regarding the eSIF: yesterday I was in the process of changing the looks of the
eSIF frontpage when the nbci ftp server crashed; the eSIF also wasn't available
for the rest of the day, so the changes I had uploaded were temporary and
incomplete. I was able to finish the upload this morning. And no there is no
mirror yet.

hnz