Re: [OM] [OT] Space shuttle - enough of the spectacle!

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Space shuttle - enough of the spectacle!
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:57:10 +0100
I think that this comes into the category of information that *none* of us needed to know.

Reminds me of the totally unnecessary photograph of an ejection seat, still occupied, in a national English newspaper after a Canberra crashed near a Huntingdon housing estate in the early 80s. That was a spectacle that we did not need to have; this story, true or not, is also totally unnecessary and your travelling companion did not need to share his, privileged, information.

Chris

This may sound hard to believe, for many of you may question it, but take it
with a grain of salt.

I flew with a NASA official not to long after the explosion. (he had the
credentials)
... and the rest...
--
~~~~~ ><>