Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Space shuttle media

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Space shuttle media
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:59:36 EST
Dirk, I agree with you, but building releases and film permits are two
different animals. The film permit is issued so the film crew doesn't run all
over your right to get home from work, that they don't unnecessarily tie up
streets and public rights-of-way. The building permit and the copywright of a
tree on private property are all restrictions applied by the private owner of
some property and are not rules by "government" as I understand it.

Regards,
George S.
wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< George, to a large extent we already have this in the USA. I think it was
 last year some time that we had extensive discussions about "building
 releases" and various types of "film permits"?? Irregardless (had to use
that
 word) of the fact that releases are also basically mandatory for people and
 pets??