Re: [OM] OM mail order film sources

Subject: Re: [OM] OM mail order film sources
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:40:55 -0800
Sorry to interrupt the OT diatribes, ranting and pontificating with an
actual photography question :>)

Can anyone recommend a good mail order source for film and/or
developing? Based both on cost and service.
I live 2 hours from the nearest Costco, KMart etc. and local supplies of
film and developing are VERY limited and expensive. Mostly i shop via
mail order. Been using Clark labs for film and developing because it's
cheap and quick turn around and good enough for web pictures. I've also
used York and Skrudlund with acceptable results.

Thanks, Mike

Mystic in Connecticutt(I think) used to be pretty good and someone i know is happy with Skrudland.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA