[OM] OM-20 repair question

Subject: [OM] OM-20 repair question
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:57:42 EST
My ASA dial works fine, it's just not lined up correctly. The "neutral"
position is where the + 1 1/3 marking is on the dial. I'd guess someone took
it off one day and didn't pay attention when snapping it back. I need to pop
it off and turn it and place it back. What is the way it comes off? Is there
a tab underneath, something to press? something to spread? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
George S.