Re: [OM] [OT] eBay -- what gives?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] eBay -- what gives?
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:18:11 -0500
The post office still gives out free boxes for international buyers, too. Just
take the free US box, and turn it inside out.

Or get empty boxes of all sizes from countless supermarkets, general stores,
etc., sometimes sitting right there on the floor waiting to be thrown out.

Fortunately the lines here in LI near me, are short most of the time. I'm
surprised they're that long elsewhere.

Can't say anything about insurance. I just quote it for them, and they decide if
they want to pay it, or chance it.

Larry