Re: [OM] OM mail order film sources

Subject: Re: [OM] OM mail order film sources
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:57:40 -0500
I had pretty good luck with Ofoto recently for an 8 x 10 B&W I needed.

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia