[OM] Re:irregardless

Subject: [OM] Re:irregardless
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:53:04 EST
Irrespective of what others have said on the list, the problem here is not
spelling but rather usage.  Regardless is the word one should generally use
when they use irregardless.  That is, of course, unless they intended to use
the word irrespective.  There are none of us who want our posts to this list
to be graded and returned with red marks.  This tread finally pushed me over
the line.  How about if we just enjoy the posting and let these things slide?

OM Content: There just aint none Bubba.

Bill Barber