RE: [OM] macro questions

Subject: RE: [OM] macro questions
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:27:14 -0700
With regard to item 2, I have a Bogen Crazy Arm that has a clamp on one end
and a camera mount on the other. When normal things won't work, this two
section articulated arm can be placed in almost any position then locked in
place. With anything cantilevered from one end you lose some rigidity
though. /jnm