Re: Re: (Fwd) RE: [OM] OT eBay Fees

Subject: Re: Re: (Fwd) RE: [OM] OT eBay Fees
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 12:30:37 -0700
> ><< I heard on the radio yesterday that eBay is going to start charging
> >subscription fees. >>
> >
> >No peep of that on TAGnotes (The Auction Guide), which is a must get,
> >nearly daily newletter for serious online auction buyers and sellers.
> >To sub*scribe, go to:
> >http://www.auctionguild.com/
> >
> It's on there now.

http://www.auctionguild.com/generic.html;$sessionid$NDC4LJIAABYG1WGIHUXETIWY
ZA4S1PX0?pid=37

Nope!  That bulletin is 'bout the fee increase to sellers.  The original
message (if I read it correctly) was 'bout e-Bay deciding to start charging
buyers before they could look at the ads.  I don't see anything on Auction
Guild 'bout that.

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  If the page you cited just showed up, Auction Guild is pretty slow.
I received e-mail from e-Bay two weeks ago (IIRC) 'bout that fee increase.