Re: (Fwd) RE: [OM] OT eBay Fees

Subject: Re: (Fwd) RE: [OM] OT eBay Fees
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:18:58 EST
Then again, it may make sense. As far as I'm concerned eBay is just about the
only game in town. Yes, there may be some other sites, but for the most part
what I've seen is mostly dealers, very few private guys as compared to eBay.
Makes perfect sense to keep it free (to look) for a while, then, after you're
hooked, whamo!
Kinda like the neighborhood drug dealer says- "The first one's on me."

George S.

wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< A fee to look?  I misunderstood. That is absurd and would probably
 kill it. I would think that the sellers would object. I would guess
 that the majority of buyers are people who look a lot and buy a few
 times a year.  It would hardly be worth a subscription for that.