Re: [OM] [OT] Space shuttle

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Space shuttle
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:17:55 -0500
Hmm, yer saying NASA won't fly any more *ordinary citizens* because they don't
die as obediently as trained astronauts? Funny, I thought they weren't doing it
because killing civilians through your own organizational hubris in a very
public spectacle after parading them around in front of the media for months is
bad PR. Guess I don't think like NASA. To think, if Christy had just kept her
harness on and died like a good girl, we all might still have a chance to do
the same!

<<Christy MacCuliff (spelling), allegedly panicked and unfastened her seat belt
harness and had to be restrained. This is why NASA will never have