Re: [OM] Rewind crank

Subject: Re: [OM] Rewind crank
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:21:18 -0600
Other, less risky solutions:

It just so happens that a medium paperclip is just the right diameter to
replace a rewind lever's pin -- and you can cut it a couple of
millimeters longer, so it won't shift and let the lever come free!

If you haven't lost the old pin, slide it out of the lever about half
way, grip it with pliars and put a little bend in it -- careful, it
doesn't take much!  Then push it back into the lever half way, so an
equal amount sticks out either side.  It won't shift to one side any
more!