Re: [OM] Flare control

Subject: Re: [OM] Flare control
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:53:17 +0800
I think if you add two ND8 filter to the lens, that would be okay to
your eyes. Flare usually happen on scene with high contrast different.
e.g. where you need to expose (meter) you backlit object with sun
inside your picture. If you take photo of the sun only, there will be
no risk of flare as the exposure was set to the sun, the flare or
ghost images will be highly under exposed and you can't see it.

C.H.Ling