Re: [OM] Olympus prices in 1972

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus prices in 1972
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:27:09 +0100

I remember that I was based in England at that time, and the price for an OM-1
was around £200 (about $400 then I believe). Quite out of my league (I used
second-hand Pen FT equipment), as English salaries were well below American
ones. I first bought OM equipment (also used) three years later after I had
moved to Canada.
Relative to disposable income then and now, and inflation, OM equpment is much,
much cheaper now!

regards
Roger Key, Copenhagen

<< Hi,