Re: [OM] Olympus prices in 1972

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus prices in 1972
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:57:28 +0100
: Today, 1 USD = 116 Yen.  The OM-3Ti body is 200,000 Yen = 1,724 USD.
: Most people complain that this price is crazy, but you can send
: 4,000 post cards.  Maybe still reasonable, at least in Japan ...

Great. I send some 30 postcards every year, with Christmas. So if I stop doing
that for the next 133.33 year, I've saved myself a brand new OM-3Ti! You _do_
think they are still available by then, now don't you? ;)

hnz