Re: [OM] the eSIF mirror on taiga

Subject: Re: [OM] the eSIF mirror on taiga
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:07:03 +0100
: Folks, the eSIF mirror is a *service*, not a freakin' publishing
: house.  Use it when you need it, not just "because it's there."  It costs
: me, via my company, real money.  If my partners decide it's an avocation of
: mine that's too expensive for the company, it's gone without ceremony, and
: there's nothing I'll be able to do except to announce its sad demise after
: the fact.

If such bulk downloads continue I may also consider to remove the .pdf's from
the mirror that Garth so kindly offered. Again people, if you want to do bulk
downloads, use either the nbci site, or wait untill 'my CD' will be available. I
promise not to sing ;) The CD will also asure you of the latest and most
complete version, with nice hi-res bonus scans not available online. A couple of
months patience, please. I just received a pile of manuals and data sheets for
scanning that will make the list almost complete (still missing manuals of the
OM-20, OM-30 and OM-2000, though):

OM-77AF (and I also have the manual for the OM-101 PF)
M quartz remote controller
recordataback 3
Quick Auto 310
bounce grip