Re: [OM] the eSIF mirror on taiga

Subject: Re: [OM] the eSIF mirror on taiga
From: "Scott Nelson" <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 13:20:01 -0500
<<Folks, the eSIF mirror is a *service*>>

Frankly, I don't understand the 'tudes 'round here sometimes. This is a great
resource and shouldn't be abused. Recently, I offered to scan and host ANY
Olympus-related DOCS either to fill in gaps at  the ESIF and Oly Documentation
archive, or just to have a more complete resource available. I got very little
interest, yet the ESIF is now suffering the file leach syndrome. I just don't
get why we can't act more like a community and less like a mob. Looks like the
ESIF may soon go the way of Tom's unofficial Olympus brokerage and the Olympus
Guy.