Re: [OM] Olympus P11 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus P11 flash
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 13:38:46 -0600
I've got parts pages for it, but I've never even seen one!  Judging by
the parts illustration, it's short and wide, with the shoe off to one
end and the flash tube at the other.  The parts page is dated March '81,
but there's no way to tell if this is an updated page or if it was the
first and only one.