Re: [OM] Updates to On-Line OM Library

Subject: Re: [OM] Updates to On-Line OM Library
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:49:17 +0100
On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 03:54:43PM +1100, Dr Peter Gilbert wrote:
> Hi all
>
> just to let you know about some updates made in the last 24 hours to
> the OM Library.
>
> Also, I have finished scanning the next installment of the Olympus
> VisionAge magazine - Issue #11 is now avail for download. I'll take a
> breather and aim to get Issue #12 posted by the end of Feb, along
> with some more brochures.

 Hi Peter,

I´ve been scanning VisionAge issue #3 (en), Mow I have a set of 26MB tiff files.
Now the question is: Wich is the program to make it a pdf?- Where is it
possible to get one?
And I´ve another problem: Moiree effects,... are they troublesome? I don`t like
to soften the files, if not necessary.

Frieder Faig

P.S: Congratulaton to your site. Should be on the esif-CD-ROM too.