[OM] Links to OM websites

Subject: [OM] Links to OM websites
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:25:16 -0000
Hi folks,

        I have just about got to the stage where the web site is
presentable, one of the finishing touches will be some links to selected
Oly-related sites. I don't intend to put very many on there, especially as
there are good sites listing virtually everything. But I want to have some.

It's easier if you say you don't want your site to appear. Anyone with an
objection, sing out. Got to get those empty bits filled...

Donald.

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk