Re: [OM] macro questions

Subject: Re: [OM] macro questions
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 10:26:44 +0800
I have used the vivitar with 50/1.4 MC, the result was very sharp at
F2.8. I have not check the field flatness but for flower and insect,
it doesn't matter. I have also tried a "Tamron 2x SP F" with 50/1.4 SC
at F2.8 for close up, it was also very sharp. One strange things was,
I used the combination to shot portrait at F1.4, the result was seems
to be sharper than the 50/1.4 SC alone (my 50/1.4 SC was quite soft at
f1.4 and f2 at close distance).

C.H.Ling