[OM] macro questions

Subject: [OM] macro questions
From: dtlocke <dtlocke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 20:51:31 -0600
Thanks for the responses to my questions about macro shots.  A couple of
follow-on questions:

What would be a good head to go on the 3401 if I'm shooting at stuff on the
ground?  I'd also like to be able to use the 3401 & head combination to hold a
small telescope.  The scope weighs 8 to 10 pounds, and I'm talking about
using the 3401/head with the center column in the normal, vertical mode for
that..

Also, I didn't have any luck finding a bogen "crazy arm" online -- any help
there?

Thanks again!

-Dick