Re: [OM] the eSIF mirror on taiga

Subject: Re: [OM] the eSIF mirror on taiga
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:52:29 -0800
: > Put me down for copy #1, please!  :-)
:
: I didn't realise it was going to be a numbered limited edition run.

Good idea! The first 10 copies will be special editions - all instances of 'OM' will be replaced with 'M'. Target price: $500. Did you say you wanted #1, Chris?
;) ;)

hnz

Olympus is not going to have any problem with that, are they? A free access page is a little different from selling a CDRom. Don't want you ending up on the short end of the stick, Hans.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA