[OM] A little help from one's friends . . .

Subject: [OM] A little help from one's friends . . .
From: Kelton Rhoads <krho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:11:24 -0800
Friends: for fun, I picked up a badly mashed (drop and bounce) OM2 at a
local flea market. It could never be worth anything to anyone but me,
because I've always wanted to disassemble a no-good OM2 and figure out
how the thing worked--(and I'd never disassemble an OM that had a chance
of a future life--those all go to John H). To help me understand this
wonderful machine, I purchased one of those photocopies of a repair
manual you see sold on ebay all the time. Well, I didn't look closely at
the manual until months after I'd bought it, and sadly, there are 8 pages
that photocopied badly. (I don't even have the name of the guy I bought
it from anymore.) They are the 8 pages that depict the "exploded" diagram
of the camera, with all parts and part numbers. The problem is that the
photocopy is of such low quality that I can't read any of the small part
numbers-they're too blurry. Is there anyone out there in OM land that
would be willing to sell me some good photocopies of their manual, just
the section showing the "exploded" parts list, with readable parts
numbers (should be just 8 pages)? I'd be most grateful. (PS: I've
uploaded a sample of what I'm talking about to
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~comm535/om/example.jpg). Many thanks, and
off-list replies to: krho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.