focusing with glasses was Re: Re: [OM] Can autofocus be as good as manua

Subject: focusing with glasses was Re: Re: [OM] Can autofocus be as good as manual focus?
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:13:06 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Chris O'Neill wrote:
><snip>
>It's a bit of a PITA doing that, but it's *alot* easier than trying to look
>through the viewfinder with the progressives on because I have to position
>my eye "just so" or I get out-of-focus shots.

erm, does it matter whether you're wearing glasses or not when you
focus? i mean, all you shoot for is to get as clear an image on the focus
screen as you can.  without glasses, the image would be blurrier, but
can't you tell if you've got critical focus by seeing when it  becomes
the least blurry? i wear specs, and shoot with them. the few times i was
w/o specs, i either trusted the split image aid or went of the least
blurry image i could get on the screen.

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero