Re: Re: [OM] Teleconverter w/ Olympus Lenses

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Teleconverter w/ Olympus Lenses
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 18:13:17 -0500
Yeah - after all, I'm suppose to send all my gear to Chris (I'm sending
packing material first!)  We could try this, though.  I'll drop my lens and
you drop yours at the same time and we'll see which one hits first.  Ready?
On the count of three - one..... two..... THREE!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia