Re: [OM] 24mm f2.8 details

Subject: Re: [OM] 24mm f2.8 details
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:53:08 -0700
Earlier today, I wrote:

> P.S.  I'm at work so I can't look it up to be sure, but that seems like a
> darned good price for a 24/2.8 in reasonable condition.

I just took a quick run through my database of e-Bay auctions for
OM/Zuiko stuff.  In the 24/2.8 category, I saw lots going for US$190 and
up.  Saw a couple "beaters" go for US$150, but didn't see anything for
US$120.  Mind you, I didn't look through every record, so maybe
somebody got lucky.

Anyway, my info says....  GO FOR IT!!!!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)