Re: [OM] the eSIF mirror on taiga

Subject: Re: [OM] the eSIF mirror on taiga
From: Bill Brooks <nrky@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 17:59:45 -0600
When did 'profit' become an 'ugly' word?
'unreasonable' seems to me to be an 'ugly'
word...

Bill  >; P
"Life unfolds on a great sheet called Time (film)*,
and once finished (developed)* is gone(here)* forever..."
*provided ya have a good archival system in place.

From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yet another possibility would be for Hans to build in some 'profit' (I
know
an ugly word) into the CD to be used to defray the mirror webspace.

Jim Couch

Acer V wrote:

> another option--albiet somewhat far fetched but practical
nonetheless--is