Re: [OM] Re:[OT] News Media Practices and the UNfree Press

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:[OT] News Media Practices and the UNfree Press
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 20:45:57 EST
Gee, I'm glad you didn't take it personally!
You should try decaf!

George S.

coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Regards,

 Chris

 P.S.  By the way, since we weren't discussing them yet....  What did
 you think of this year's Super Bowl?  How do you think Bush is doing so
 far?  Who do you think is going to win this years Oscar for Best
 Picture?  Is there life after death?  Why do bats hang upside down
 instead of right-side up?  Is the Ford SUV better than the Chevy SUV?
 Pick one...  let's start 'nuther thread!