Re: [OM] Wildly [OT] - I combined my camera hobby with my programming ho

Subject: Re: [OM] Wildly [OT] - I combined my camera hobby with my programming hobby
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 07:51:46 -0600
Donald,

I think you could do it just fine with my program. Each 'item' could be a
trip.  Each trip would have a series of images, showing in thumbnails.
Clicking the thumbnails would bring up the big picture.  Trips could be put
into 'categories' -- Beach, Mountains, etc.  You might want to download my
program and look at it:

www.zuikoholic.com/bldsite.zip

Tom
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>