Re: [OM] Foam thickness

Subject: Re: [OM] Foam thickness
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 07:41:39 -0600
----- Original Message from Chris L.-----
> I need to buy a sheet of foam to replace the hinge foam of my OM-2n.
>
> There are 3 kinds of thickness: 2, 2.5 and 3mm, which one should I
> buy? Is the thicker the better?
>
> How about the size for the foam around the camera back?

This is a sidewise answer to your question, but why don't you just buy a kit
from John Hermanson (Camtech)?  I can't imagine the aggravation of cutting
pieces, especially when I know that there are pre-cuts that fit exactly to
the purpose. The piece you want is adhesive-backed in the kit version BTW.

Joel W.