RE: [OM] Will this flash set up work?

Subject: RE: [OM] Will this flash set up work?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:40:02 -0700
I didn't pay enough attention to the earlier mail on this subject but have
used slave studio lights in conjunction with T32 flashes in automatic mode
for years. I set the studio lights so they, by themselves, will underexpose
and then use the T32 connected to the camera to add the correct amount of
light to fill out the exposure. The important element here is to know that
the studio (or other lights) will not overexpose. Light balance and other
issues also enter in, of course. Is there some reason that the F280 cannot
be used this way? I just bought one and have no experience with it.  /jnm