[OM] Crazy experiment

Subject: [OM] Crazy experiment
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 11:47:05 -0500
  I had the strangest notion last night - perhaps spurred by the "fast lens
experiment".

  Years ago I experimented with pinhole cameras and POP paper (Printing out
paper).  Last night I wondered if I took a piece of aluminum foil, removed
the lens from my OM10, taped the foil over the lens mount and then punch a
hole in the foil with a pin.  Incredibly, I could see an image in the
viewfinder!  Faint, but clearly visible.  I'm going to try to take some
pictures with this odd combo and will report the results.  I'll put the
camera on a tripod, set it to auto, and fire it with a cable release.

 If it works, I'll see if Olympus will license the zuiko name to me (The
Zuiko f/45 pinhole lens!!  - EXREMELY rare!!!)  Also - the angle of view
seemed about the same as a 50mm.

  Am I crazy - or what???

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia