Re: [OM] macro questions

Subject: Re: [OM] macro questions
From: "Daan Kalmeijer" <daan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 18:36:55 +0100
Manfrotto is the company that builds these things, they are sold as Bogen in
the US & Canada. There are some links, info and pictures at
www.manfrotto.com

The magic arm:
http://www.manfrotto.com/products/metric/botfot3.html?menu=botfot2.html&menu
1=botfot2.html&sectionid=2&subsectionid=3&categoryid=7&subcategoryid=39&man_
code=143A&company=MNO&doc_from=gerarchia&contatore=primo
(copy the URL into your browser if it got printed on more than one line)

Variable friction arm:
http://www.manfrotto.com/products/metric/botfot3.html?menu=botfot2.html&menu
1=botfot2.html&sectionid=2&subsectionid=3&categoryid=7&subcategoryid=39&man_
code=244RC&company=MNO&doc_from=gerarchia&contatore=primo

Superclamp:
http://www.manfrotto.com/products/metric/botfot3.html?menu=botfot2.html&menu
1=botfot2.html&sectionid=2&subsectionid=3&categoryid=7&subcategoryid=31&man_
code=035&company=MNO&doc_from=gerarchia&contatore=primo
I own a superclamp and find it very usefull for all kind of awkward angles
and locations. I just clamp it onto one of the tripod legs. I have been
thinking of getting me a magic arm but a normal tripod and a superclamp
usually get me there so I thought I could do without those extra kg's.

Daan

Pictures of Insects at:
www.kalmeijer.net